Skip to content

Version 1.3 bugs

Make us happy - post a bug!

Version 1.3 bugs

Postby bigSky » 04 Jan 2013, 22:47

Hi -

I'm getting a bug where when I drag a block, it has no color, outline, etc, and when not highlighted, its body is the grey of the background.
Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 9.43.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2013-01-05 at 9.43.19 AM.png (28.5 KiB) Viewed 2039 times

Console spams this error on startup:

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEditor.AssetPreview' from assembly 'Antares.Vizio.Editor'.
Antares.Vizio.Editor.eval_l.eval_o ()
Antares.Vizio.Editor.SceneViewEditor.eval_a (Int32 A_0)
UnityEngine.GUI+_Window.Do ()
UnityEngine.GUI.EndWindows (UnityEngine.IDList idlist)
UnityEngine.GUI.DoEndWindows (UnityEngine.IDList idlist)
UnityEditor.EditorGUIInternal.EndWindowsForward (UnityEngine.IDList idlist)
UnityEditor.EditorWindow.EndWindows ()
UnityEditor.SceneViewOverlay.End ()
UnityEditor.SceneView.OnGUI ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
UnityEditor.WindowLayout:RevertFactorySettings()

Also, this one:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Antares.Vizio.Editor.eval_c+eval_d.eval_i ()
VizioWindow.eval_d ()
VizioWindow.eval_u ()
VizioWindow.OnGUI ()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)

Also, some blocks are not "created" when a button is pressed: ALL the string blocks, ALL the animator blocks, and most others just don't show up when clicked. Is there a place you can post the previous version, as I want to be able to use vizio?
This all with a mac, Unity V 3.5.6
bigSky

Re: Version 1.3 bugs

Postby Neodrop » 05 Jan 2013, 05:12

Since Universe 1.31, by default Unity 4.0 is supported. If you wish to work with older versions, you should unzip VIZIO/Plugins/Unity_3_5.zip and replace existing dll's (Just unzip it right in the VIZIO folder)

Also, some pictures files is not imported correctly (that because your node looks like invisible.) Try to reimport the package again. Or to reimport the VIZIO\Editor Default Resources\VIZIO Images\GUI folder. If it's don't help you, you can change the VIZIO\Editor Default Resources\VIZIO Images\GUI\UniverseDefaultStyles prefab. Find the style with missing pictures and replace it. I don't know why sometime Unity don't importesd some pictures in this prefab.
Neodrop
Администратор

Postby bigSky » 05 Jan 2013, 20:35

When I have done the above, there is another spamming error messages (and picture files still don't show up):

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.EditorGUI.ObjectIconDropDown (Rect position, UnityEngine.Object[] targets, Boolean showLabelIcons, UnityEngine.Texture2D nullIcon, UnityEditor.SerializedProperty iconProperty)
UnityEditor.MonoScriptImporterInspector.OnHeaderIconGUI (Rect iconRect)
UnityEditor.Editor.DrawHeaderGUI (UnityEditor.Editor editor, System.String header)
UnityEditor.Editor.OnHeaderGUI ()
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditors (Boolean isRepaintEvent, UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, Boolean eyeDropperDirty)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnGUI ()
bigSky

Postby Neodrop » 06 Jan 2013, 01:15

Did you use a free skin? May be it's happend exactly in this unity skin. If so, I will looking for it in free skin mode.
Neodrop
Администратор

Postby Kikimora » 22 Sep 2015, 14:00

Thank you informed me.
Kikimora

Return to Bugs