Skip to content

Thanks Neo

Thanks Neo

Postby RichMakeGame » 04 Sep 2012, 23:44

I feel like sometimes as a natural part of really heavily using a product we all find bugs and things that don't work quite right, and post about it in detail. That's healthy for the improvement of software but it can feel negative to the creator sometimes, so I felt like taking a moment to say thanks to Neo and others involved in Antares development. It seriously kicks ass and is a fantastic way to use unity- I recommend it to anyone who asks about my dev work. We only post about the niggles and glitches because we care :)

I'd also like to ask a question to you Neodrop- what ways do you think the community can help with marketing Antares?

Maybe we can also come up with some suggestions- developing something and marketing it at the same time is hard work, I'm sure many others would agree to help if we had some ways of doing so. I started by finally putting a review up in the asset store :)

cheers,
-Rich
RichMakeGame

Re: Thanks Neo

Postby holyjewsus » 05 Sep 2012, 00:04

yes me too, I show universe to all my teachers while I complete my thesis work, I've also gotten a few friends who are afraid of programming to use it.

I see that stardog has started a new website, so maybe we can contribute high quality tutorials and containers to solve common problems.
holyjewsus

Postby Neodrop » 05 Sep 2012, 10:59

Thank you, guys. I think, thre reviews in AssetStore can help me in marketing. Also, may be we can start to create a publiс WIKI ? But WIKI needs to authors ;)
Neodrop
Администратор

Postby RichMakeGame » 05 Sep 2012, 15:44

public wiki sounds like a great idea :)

reviews in AssetStore are good I think, but we also need to get people *to* the asset store page place so they can read them :) I wonder how we can increase traffic there..
RichMakeGame

Postby Neodrop » 14 Nov 2014, 23:36

Well, I'm working on Universe 2
And all community updates wii be related to it
Neodrop
Администратор

Return to General Discussion