Skip to content

Russian is a beautiful language, but...

Make us happy - post a bug!

Russian is a beautiful language, but...

Postby Alessandro.Previti » 08 Apr 2014, 17:56

Hi! As everyone here, I want to make a videogame; I'm not a good coder, but I'm an avid learner and stubborn, plus, I'm a mind maps addict ;) So I felt that visual scripting could be the way. I considered Uscript, but many reviews are negative for it, PlayMaker looks like it's forcing one workflow and that fsms are limited and tricky.
Antares does look like the perfect solution, scripting for who does not want to spend his-her life checking the syntax.

I downloaded the free version of Antares, to choose if to buy it or not, but the first thing I saw was... bugs :(

On Osx: Antares window features a list on the right side, every time I click on the graph area, the list goes upside down and shows cyrillic; I've to admit it scared me on the general stability of the software, still, I would like to give it a shot. Is it a common bug? Is there or will there be soon any patch available?

Thank you, Alessandro.
Alessandro.Previti

Re: Russian is a beautiful language, but...

Postby Alessandro.Previti » 09 Apr 2014, 10:27

2nd bug: when I drag from the Hierarchy to Antares a green box appear: drop here to create variable, but after dropping nothing happens. The black text of the name flies back from under the mouse to the hierarchy tab (in Osx means: action refused).
I can't drag stuff in Antares :(
Alessandro.Previti

Postby daragorn » 09 Apr 2014, 13:37

i faced the same problem....it is not an actual bug, you have to drag directly in that zone (where you see the green square) instead of dragging into the window and then into the box....if you do like that nothing will happen, but if you drag directly in that zone where the green square appear, then it will open up the popup asking what you want to import
daragorn

Postby Alessandro.Previti » 09 Apr 2014, 16:49

:( I tried but nothing happens; thank you anyway for trying to help!

More bugs: the download °_°

I found the version history.
The update log reports that the same bugs I'm experiencing have been fixed in v 1.3.8

I go to the store, I download antares, I import the package in a new project, on the right corner of the antares window it reports: version 1.3.6

I'm slowly getting demotivated °_ °
Alessandro.Previti

Postby daragorn » 09 Apr 2014, 16:57

probably it is something that has to do with you using a Mac cause i downloaded it last month for PC and it works perfectly.
daragorn

Postby Alessandro.Previti » 09 Apr 2014, 17:10

I suppose so.
I tested on another mac, same situation: version appears as 1.3.6
bugs are all there.
Alessandro.Previti

Postby Neodrop » 14 Apr 2014, 12:42

YEs. Something wrong in AssetStore publishing. I send exactly 1.3.8 but currently saw 1.3.6
Sorry for that. Universe free is uploaded again together with a letter to the store administration.
Neodrop
Администратор

Postby nahiiii » 02 Apr 2015, 12:27

If you do like that nothing will happen, but if you drag directly in that zone where the green square appear, then it will open up the popup asking what you want to import.??
We are the pioneers in providing six sigma dumps and mines.edu tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie thomasaquinas.edu questions to pass real exam
nahiiii

Postby Neodrop » 11 Apr 2015, 20:15

yes.
Neodrop
Администратор

Return to Bugs