Skip to content

Letter of appreciation

Letter of appreciation

Postby shona155 » 31 Dec 2014, 06:19

I'm amazed by the Antares brand. VIZIO is great, and today I stumbled with Antares Addon (I thought it was that thingy under the scene view installed with VIZIO, but now I refer to the package with the curve editor). You people/person are out of this world. I've just bought a paid version of VIZIO to express my support (since the free version is already fully functional). I approve 100% this visual scripting environment over it's competitors in Unity3D.

I was an avid Quest3D user since 2004 and couldn't find anywhere the speed of development I had there. It was a couple of tries to adopt Unity but, in the end, the PC executable restriction of deployment for Quest3D was a lesser trouble than the static scripting paradigm in Unity. Yes Unity scripting is fast and easy, but there is relativity involved (and sintax errors to take into account, and on the fly programming).
Worried about computer training exam & comptia network+ ccna security We offer up-to-dated ccnp routing and switching practice questions and www.smith.edu
shona155

Re: Letter of appreciation

Postby Neodrop » 08 Jan 2015, 08:00

Would be better in Universe II
Sorry for long answer - too busy last month.
Neodrop
Администратор

Return to General Discussion