Skip to content

corruption of vizio gui?

Ask for help here ;)

corruption of vizio gui?

Postby Daniko » 05 Feb 2014, 21:47

Recently, my project became corrupted, and i receive 1000's of copies of the following error. I uninstalled vizio, but the problem simply comes back when i reinstall from the latest Unity store package....

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371)
g.eval_b (System.Reflection.Assembly A_0)
System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectManyIterator>c__Iterator12`2[System.Reflection.Assembly,System.Type].MoveNext ()
System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback)
System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[Type] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate)
g.eval_e (System.String A_0)
VizioWindow+eval_f..ctor ()
VizioComponentEditor..cctor ()
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for VizioComponentEditor
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/monoAndRuntimeClassLibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Runtime.CompilerServices/RuntimeHelpers.cs:101)
UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies.RunClassConstructors () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d3d49558e4d408f4/Editor/Mono/EditorAssemblies.cs:67)
UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()
Daniko

Re: corruption of vizio gui?

Postby Neodrop » 06 Feb 2014, 11:08

Sorry, but I can't know what happend in your case. I need any example for researching. As I can see, it's something related to your project, because it's don't happend with anybody also.
Can you send me your project or any other reproducible example?
Neodrop
Администратор

Postby Daniko » 07 Feb 2014, 01:24

Hi, the project is 20GB, so i stripped almost everything out of it, and have a zipped version that is just 150mb that still presents the GUI update problem with the vizio editor. I have it on google drive. How do i send you a private message with the link? If this is too much of a problem, i can revert to a backup, and go through the process of migrating my last weeks changes onto the backup...
Daniko

Postby Neodrop » 07 Feb 2014, 21:01

mailto:neodrop@unity3d.ru
Neodrop
Администратор

Postby Trezvie » 27 Nov 2015, 14:21

A great exchange of information.
Trezvie

Return to HELP!!!